May 29, 2018
- UX candidate should have the ability to solve difficult UX problems, work closely with Project Manager and Developers, and get things done.
- The candidate should possess an understanding of work flow and product design – balances the needs of the customer, the business, and the product team.
- Additional responsibilities include helping to define the UX vision, brand strategy, solution innovation, and prototyping.
- Make product-wide decisions, construct UX frameworks, and help define the vision of the end-to-end user experience.
- Understand the core requirement of the product and ensuring the highest level of usability, desirability.
- Define/Design/Create the User Interface, information Architecture, Task Flows.
- Guide the programming team on various Usability issues.
- Ability to conduct User Research and Usability testing.
Essential Skill Set:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience on designing for Mobiles.
- Experience on web designing will be an advantage.
- Should be a creative thinker and be able to provide innovative designs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with at least one Prototyping tool like Illustrator, Axure etc..
- Should have a portfolio.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment that is very dynamic and challenging.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision.
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to email@example.com.