May 29, 2018
Experience: 6 – 8 Years (relevant)
Technical Lead’s role is to design and manage the various components/modules of an application being developed. This individual will manage a small team of developers. Some amount of client interaction may also be involved.
- Mentor junior programmers
- Requirements gathering, analysis and issue resolution/clarification (as part of the requirements analysis team)
- Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
- Other assigned tasks
- Basic estimation experience
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Should be able to work in a growing environment that is very dynamic and challenging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision
- Experience in working in a team oriented and collaborative environment
- Hands on work experience on Groovy and Grails framework
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to firstname.lastname@example.org.