May 29, 2018
Experience: 3-5 years
- Mobile Application testing through Manual and Automation approach
- Work within the Agile scrum team to build the quality along with development team
- Understand end user deployment and contribute to requirements and design reviews
- Developing Acceptance Criteria for stories and verifying the product against acceptance criteria
- Developing test plan, test strategies for mobile applications aligning to scrum model of development
- Develops test scripts for stories during development & executes them to reduce cycle time and improve quality
- Monitor release quality criteria and present unbiased product quality view to enable QA entry criteria for a product.
- Overall 3-5 years of experience in Mobile Application and Web Application domain.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands on expertise in testing Mobile applications on Android, iOS, Windows
- Good exposure to Native, Hybrid and Web Mobile Applications
- Hands on Exposure to mobile automation tools such as MonkeyTalk/Robotium/Calabash/SeeTest/etc
- Exposure in using emulators for mobile app testing
- Exposure to mobile platform upgrade testing and OS compatibility tests
- Exposure on back end web services to test Hybrid apps
- Exposure to Agile methodology and Mobile App development through Agile methodology
- Knowledge on Security Systems Like Video/CCTV will be an added advantage
- Product based Mobile application testing will be an added advantage
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to firstname.lastname@example.org.