May 29, 2018
Experience: 3-4 Years
Senior Java Engineer’s role is to design and manage one or more components/modules of an application being developed. This individual may also manage a small team of developers who work with him for a given module. Some amount of client interaction may also be involved.
- Mentor junior programmers
- Requirements gathering, analysis and issue resolution/clarification (as part of the requirements analysis team)
- Effort estimations for modules, sub-systems or use cases.
- Other assigned tasks
Essential Skills Sets:
- Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
- Experience with Design Patterns.
- Experience in J2EE technology.
- Must have experience in Spring.
- Basic estimation experience
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Should be able to work in a growing environment that is very dynamic and challenging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
Desired Skills Sets:
- Experience in writing automated unit cases.
- Exposure to continuous integration.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle development, not just updates, and changes.
- Knowledge of product development environments.
- Knowledge of integration with any 3rd party web services will be an added advantage.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to firstname.lastname@example.org.