May 29, 2018
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Description: The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling processes. The Project Manager is responsible for completion of the project on time, on budget and on specifications. To this end, the PM performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, coordinating all resources , setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project.
• Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
• Defines requirements and plan project life-cycle deployment.
• Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Project plans, estimation and schedule for delivery, goals and milestones.
• Performs team assessments and evaluations.
• Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
• Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
Essential Skill Set:
• Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management with an overall 5-6 years of experience.
• Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Experience in handling Mobile projects is an added advantage.
• Should have experience in agile development model
• Proficient in project management software (Redmine/openproj preferably)
• Should be aware and updated about the current technologies and trends in the IT field
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
• Should be able to work in a start-up environment that is very dynamic
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to email@example.com.