May 29, 2018
Experience: 7 -10 years
- Identifying, building, and sustaining relationships with prospective buyers of TechJini services.
- Responsible for revenue targets.
- Planning, preparing for, and facilitating follow-up meetings with clients and prospects.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and people-management skills.
- Facilitating each opportunity’s sales strategy.
- Writing and presenting winning proposals with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Reporting on prospecting and deal status.
- Closing deals and transition projects to the Delivery teams.
- Providing feedback from sales calls and customer comments to help shape sales and marketing initiatives.
- The job location will be Mumbai, with frequent travel to Bangalore.
- This role will involve 50% travel (not like a typical desk job).
Essential Skill Set:
- Candidates must have a minimum 7 years of business development and/or outside/inside sales experience in the software services industry (preferably Mobile app development).
- Ability to effectively articulate (verbally and in written form) TechJini business, engineering, and design capabilities and solutions.
- Ability to effectively articulate each prospect’s business requirements and key success factors.
- Ability to clearly document sales activities and opportunities.
- Ability to prepare and present winning presentations at the executive level in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Mumbai /Maharashtra field sales experience or familiarity desired.
- Ability to work and conduct themselves independently.
- Demonstrable command of the entire sales process.
- A minimum of seven years sales experience.
- CRM usage knowledge.
- An MBA or CS degree is a plus.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to email@example.com.