February 22, 2017
Do you want to build a mobile app but are unsure how to? Have a look at this blog to know what it takes to build a proper Mobile Application. Mobile app development follows a cycle, in which each step has its own significance. As a mobile app developer, it is important for you to understand the need for each step. Once you know why each step is necessary, you wouldn’t miss out on any!
In this blog, you will learn about
– Execution of Mobile app development
– Role of each step in the process
Mobile app development cycle has five steps
1. Visualize and understand the concept: Before you start the process, know why you are building the app. Start your research process, read few articles like this one to get an idea of how to go about it. Write down your thoughts, and make a note of what is on your mind. This is the only way your mobile app delivers what you want to see at the end.
Ask yourself questions such as
Why am I building this app?
For whom am I building it?
How do I want my app to look like?
Do I have the content that goes into my app?
Make sure that the information you’ve gathered is authentic and you are 100% confident of not changing it.
2. Designing the app: During this stage since you know who are you building the app for, start to think like your user. Know your user preferences and design the app accordingly. Make the UX simple and user-friendly. Build wireframe for the app. Cutting down corners is not advisable as your goal is to make the app as interesting as possible for your customers,
3. Evaluation: Test your app before the release, create few groups of people and make them download the app, take their feedback on design, user-friendliness, content, etc. Get validity for every feature of the app and use the feedback to make new changes. Test the app thoroughly and make sure it doesn’t crash and fix it as soon as possible if it does. Try using features of the app in every possible way like how a customer would use it and make sure you don’t come across bugs or UX problem
4. Launching the app: This is the big step which gets your heart pounding, but following a proper plan gives you solace. First, decide where you want your app to be released – Google play or App store. Create a proficient marketing group who are aware of the app, its uses, target audience, etc. and educate them on everything they need to know about your app. Decide the platform of the app to optimize it accordingly before the release.
5. Reinvent and update: Work and effort need to continue after the release. In fact, actual work starts after the app is released. Keep reinventing your app as there are many apps in the market that are constantly updating by taking the feedback from their customers. If your app does not update when necessary chances for your app to be seen in the app store are minimum.
Don’t wait for competitors but become a competitor yourself!
But before you come up with changes make sure they are well tested and are necessary. Add feedback and customer queries section and keep interacting with them to know how you can make the app work better for your customers. It could be a simple UX update or fixing bugs, etc. Keep reinventing your app so that the customer is always engaged and doesn’t switch to a better app.
If you’re interested in building an app let us know! We’d love to work with you.
thanks for sharing… life cycle of app development. we also do some research and find some important points of mobile app development. You can check here http://mobileappdaily.com/2017/03/14/tips-unbeatable-mobile-app-development/
In a world dominated by smartphones and tablets, mobile apps have become a critical part of today’s digital marketing plans. Through Apps, brands can provide rich content on the small screen and can also create an enriching brand experience for users. It is necessary to choose the best mobile application development company to develop an app carefully as it is the first step take your business towards success. For this, it is important to understand the mobile app development cycle firstly.
Great article about life cycle of app development. Always app developers follow R&D here your described points may be big help to developer, great job.http://www.tipenter.com/best-mobile-app-development-company/