May 29, 2018
Experience: 7 -10 years
- Research and recommend technical solutions to new and existing clients.
- Review and understand existing product and infrastructure of clients and document findings.
- Compare various frameworks and libraries and provide reasons to choose the suitable one for a given problem statement.
- Probe clients with right questions to understand client’s requirements.
- Articulate company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Create internal design documentation including solution architecture, network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Possess and Adhere to the Company’s Quality, Business Processes and Delivery Process.
- To structure and produce compelling technical proposals with documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Hands on coding to create proof of concepts.
- Bring in best and latest of technologies, frameworks and practices.
- Support sales team with technical qualification of leads.
Essential Skill set
- Should have hands on experience in web technologies at some point in their career.
- Should have hands on experience in mobile technologies in smartphones (MAC/iOS/Android/ Blackberry /J2ME/Symbian ).
- Should have knowledge of web services, XML, JSON, experience of integrating services in mobile apps.
- Very strong analytical skills, problem solving ability.
- Should have strong foundation in web technologies as well (understand HTTP, HTTPS etc).
- Excellent communication skills.
Desired Skill Set:
- UML knowledge to convey design and also to model requirements.
- Past experience in pre sales.
- Knowledge of nosql databases.
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Project management experience is a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to firstname.lastname@example.org.