Effective Time Management
August 25, 2015
project management Time Management
Ineffective time-management always leads to stress.So its very important to have self-discipline to be able to manage our time effectively.
The key factors to manage time are:-
- Lack of Focus leads to waste of time.Work Smart and in fact don’t just work smart but focus on working smart on the right things.Setup schedule for the most important things that need to be done first and do the most unpleasant part first.
- Inability to take correct decisions also makes person worried and leads to lose of focus and waste of time.So take time to gather information,get the facts and take the decision.
- Try to eliminate unplanned things like for ex Avoid surprise visitor at your cubicle,by assertively giving them your day schedule.Avoid checking emails throughout the day.Schedule times to check emails and make use of that time to respond to the emails.
- Keep your work place organized.Keep the emails and folder structures in your system organized to avoid waste of time in searching or locating your files or items.
- Don’t be over-committed.Learn to assertively say “NO” whenever there is a new task which cannot be fit in the work schedule.