October 25, 2016
- The Director of Business Development will be responsible for sales and business development
activities in North America and will be responsible for generating business and growing revenue.
- This individual will be required to devise and actively implement the new business development
sales plan, develop and lead company proposals, and manage the close of the client agreements.
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall
- Serve as a key member of the executive team that sets the company’s strategic direction.
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management.
- Win early customers with limited support.
- Prospect and develop new clients.
- Manage overall relationship between TechJini and client by taking on the role of Client Partner.
- Prepare client proposals and SOWs.
- Fully understand the services offered in mobile and web technologies by TechJini Solutions.
- Build and manage sales and business development team.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Strong experience in B2B prospecting/lead qualification.
- Proven background of building a successful sales team.
- Demonstrated hands-on work approach.
- Background in technology sales.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing or comparable discipline.
- 10 years plus of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience.
- Minimum 4 years of technology sales and business development experience.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
[Position that you are applying for_Name and Surname] to email@example.com.