May 29, 2018
- Overall 7 – 8 years of experience as DevOps Engineer and IT Manager.
- At least 4 years into Release engineering/Deployment, Managing Release environments.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Works closely with the development team, technical lead, and Solution Architects within the Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance.
- DevOps, Release management and delivery to production.
- Troubleshooting multiple deployment servers, Software installation, Managing licensing etc,.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Design, configure, nd test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Guide/Train people in computer system use.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Co-ordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
Essential Skill Sets:
- Strong understating of DevOps Concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge and hands on with AWS and Cloud Formation Scripts.
- Improve DevOps environment / team with technical initiatives
- Should have managed IT vendors, contracts
- Should have managed IT infrastructure.
- Experience in Automated deployment, Continuous integration, Continuous delivery and release engineering.
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience with LAMP stack
- Knowledge in GIT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team player and collaborate with cross functional teams
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to email@example.com.