March 30, 2018
Total Experience: 3 to 5 Years with up to 2 years as a business analyst in the area of software project development.
Or Candidates with a background in Project Management or QA having strong documentation skills and 5 to 6 years of experience can also be considered.
- The job will require to get engaged in pre sales functional consultancy and requirement documentation. The person will provide, assistance and guidance during the pre sales process, with respect to client’s requirements , propose similar applications with alternatives and work with technical team to help prepare time and effort estimates.
- This job will require meetings with client to collect requirements.
- This position does not require direct sales of services or products to the client.
- Document client’s requirements.
- Research and recommend features relevant to client’s requirement.
- Review and understand existing product and infrastructure of clients and document findings.
- Compare various other similar products and services to client’s requirement and educate client with findings
- Probe clients with right questions to understand client’s requirements.
- Articulate understanding of requirements correctly to the client.
- Create relevant diagrams to visually show the requirements and features.
- Possess and Adhere to the Company’s Quality, Business Processes and Delivery Process.
- To structure and produce compelling functional proposals with documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- Bring in best and latest of practices happening in the area of application development.
- Support sales team with asking right questions for qualification of leads.
Essential Skill set:
- Should have experience in writing requirements for mobile and web application development.
- Should have strong documentation skills.
- Should have awareness of web services, XML, JSON, HTML, Database, and Cloud.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent skills to create relevant diagrams to explain features.
Desired Skill Set:
- Past experience in pre sales.
- Awareness of latest updates in technology.
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Project management experience is a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
We’ll be honest. We ask for a lot, but we offer a lot. The team is great and fun. We have fun all the time whether we’re working or not.
If you like what you see, send your application with the e-mail subject
(Position that you are applying for, Name and Surname) to firstname.lastname@example.org.