ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement sets forth the standards of use of the TechJini.com website. By using the TechJini.com website the user agrees to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. By using our website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in the clause 8 of this Agreement.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. The modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at the TechJini.com website. Your continued use of the website after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- This website is originally intended for users that are above the age of 12 years. If a child below such age were to access the website he/she would have access to all the services provided therein, including the Portfolio Section, which may contain words or graphics not suitable for that age. Parental guidance is therefore strictly recommended.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- TechJini.com is owned and operated by TechJini Solutions, a Private Limited Company established under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. TechJini.com is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, TechJini.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. TechJini, and TechJini.com shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. TechJini, and TechJini.com disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
- TechJini, AND TechJini.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR TechJini, AND TechJini.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TechJini, AND TechJini.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE INAPPLICABLE.
- User of this website agrees to indemnify and hold TechJini.com, its parent, TechJini, and subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of a user’s use of this website, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by a user, or other user of the site using another user’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- You acknowledge that in using the website, that you are not permitted to:
- Violate any laws, or terms of this agreement.
- Impersonate any other person/persons with the intention of misleading others.
- Collect or copy the personal information of others, including e-mail addresses.
- Post, publish or distribute any vital or confidential information that you have acquired under any contract of employment, or any other contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- Threaten abuse or violate the legal rights of any other users (including rights of TechJini).
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE
- TechJini.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue this website, with or without notice to the user. TechJini.com shall not be liable to user or any third party should TechJini.com exercise its right to modify or discontinue the website. User acknowledges and accepts that TechJini.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and that the operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God.
- Copyright © 2011 – 2015 TechJini Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved. All content included or available on this site, including site design, trade dress, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof to be property of TechJini, and TechJini.com and is protected by the Copyright Laws of India, with all rights reserved. Any use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of TechJini, and TechJini.com is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of TechJini, and TechJini.com.
- The TechJini name, the typography, and the logo mark is a trademark TechJini Solutions Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in India. iPhone®, iPad®, App Store logo and iOS logo are registered trademark of Apple, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Android™ and Robot are registered trademark Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Windows® Phone and Windows® Phone logo are registered trademarks and logo mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. BlackBerry® is registered trademark and logo mark of Research In Motion Limited (RIM) in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. TechJini Solutions Private Limited is not by any means affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by any of these companies.
- These terms are desgined to safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site and our products and services.
- We do not store your financial data on our website or in our server. Your credit card numbers (if used) and account information (if used) is not stored on our server in order to ensure your security. For security reasons, we ask that you do not send confidential information such as account numbers to us through an unsecured email.
- All information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
- The website uses personal information for purposes of administering business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customer’s personal information.
- We will retain all ownership rights to the information, and we will not share information regarding your personal and financial data. However, we will permit to disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
- Information Security: We utilize encryption/security software to encrypt all secured data between the browser the site to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by post to TechJini Solutions Pvt. Ltd., No. 948, Floors 1, 2 & 3, 24th Main, Gaayathri Chambers, J P Nagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka 560078
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use this website in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Severance: If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, the other provisions (and any partially-enforceable provision) shall not be affected thereby and shall remain valid and enforceable to the maximum possible extent.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THROUGH THE TECHJINI.COM WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. We are not responsible for typographical errors and although every effort is made to warrant that the information included on this website, TechJini.com, is accurate, from time to time a typographical error oversight may appear as it applies to, but not limited to price, model/style number, description, weights and measures. Please accept our apologies for such errors and corrections will be made as such errors are found.
- To the extent permissible TechJini shall not be liable for any indirect loss or consequences whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the usage of the website.
- When a customer has encountered an item with an incorrect price, the customer will be notified and then can elect to either proceed with the order or not. The decision of honoring incorrect pricing, for whatever reason it has occurred, of merchandise is at the sole discretion of TechJini.com and is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.